Smart Grid Customer Education Symposium
The annual Smart Grid Customer Education Symposium brings together utilities, stakeholders, regulators, and solutions providers who have a vested interest in rolling out successful smart grid communications and customer education.
This year's event takes the industry to new phases of customer education, moving from meter awareness to communications strategies around pricing programs and in-home energy management technologies.
Topics to be discussed at this year's symposium include, but are not limited to:
- Update on the state of the industry
- Building a comprehensive customer education program
- Rolling out TOU programs
- In-home energy management
- New tools and technology for customer engagement
- The dos and don’ts of merging smart grid and energy efficiency programs
- The importance of market research
- Stakeholder engagement
- Making the case for successful customer education to regulators
PLUS, the results of SmartEnergy IP’s nationwide survey of utilities’ pricing programs and a comprehensive analysis of best practices and trends in successful pricing programs will be presented at the event. Each attendee will receive a copy of the full Pricing Programs Report.
Who Should AttendProfessionals in the energy and utilities industry involved in AMI, smart grid, or energy efficiency programs.